Marie Design & Photography - April 2023


Marie Design & Photography is a graphic design and photography Kingdom business based in Cape Town, South Africa. 

"Design has always been a part of my life, and ever since I was a child I’d find ways to hold onto my creative nature. After completing high school, I went on to pursue my passion for design by enrolling in the Advance Diploma course in Multimedia Design & Production at City Varsity."

Marie Design & Photography offers clients online virtual workshops, graphic and digital designs and photography. 

See more below...




Are you searching for a graphic design & photography Kingdom business?

Follow Marie Design & Photography on Facebook

Follow Marie Design & Photography on Instagram 

Follow Marie Design & Photography on YouTube 

View website


His Kingdom Businesses

Your Kingdom come!

Comments

Popular Posts